- 1954 : Creation of Applications Industrielles du Diamant in France
- 1959 : Company changes its name to Triefus, a British family group
- 1964 : Relocation to Chartres, France
- 1974 : Creation of a 2nd production unit in Chartres (France)
- 1984 : Asahi Diamond becomes part of Triefus
- 2014 : 60 years of expertise
- 2015 : Creation of a subsidiary Asahi Diamond Industrial Germany GmbH in Germany
- Head office and 2 production sites in Chartres, France
- 1 subsidiary in Dortmund, Germany
- 170 staff
- 20 million € turnover
- 10% yearly investment
Message from the President
Shape the innovation
« Asahi Diamond is one of the worlds's leading manufacturers of superabrasive diamond and cubic boron nitride. First manufacturer in Japan, the Asahi Diamond Group is distinguished by the high quality of its products and its ability to innovate.
Asahi Diamond Industrial Europe S.A.S. is the only European subsidiary based in France. More than 200 people produce and market Asahi Diamond products.
With sales teams in most European countries and a subsidiary in Germany, we are developing our expertise little by little every day for our customers.
With the group strategy of 'GLOBAL 510' combined with Asahi Europe's CAP 2018 we are set to become an essential player in superabrasives on our continent.»